Joanne Chiang is a Lecturer in Chinese Language and specializes in Chinese language (Modern and classical Chinese). She received her B.A. in 1969 and M.A. in 1972 in Chinese Literature from Tunghai University, Taiwan. Her recent publications include A New China: Intermediate Reader of Modern Chinese, revised edition, Princeton University Press, 1999.
1. Advanced Reader of Modern Chinese
2. Chinas Peril and Promise, An Advanced Reader of Modern Chinese
3. A New China, An Intermediate Reader of Modern Chinese
4. Readings in Contemporary Chinese Cinema: A Textbook of Advanced Modern Chinese
5. Readings in Classic Chinese Short Stories: Passion and Desire