Applying for an Assistant Professor Position
All candidates must submit an online application through the https://jobs.princeton.edu/
website. Through this site you will create an application and submit all supporting material.
How to Apply:
- Go to https://jobs.princeton.edu/
- Click on Search Open Positions at the top left.
- Enter in the Requisition Number 1200498, then click Search
- Click View under the job title.
- After reviewing the job details click Apply For This Posting.
- Click Fill out new application. (Log on if you are an existing user.)
- Create a User Name and Password.
- Complete all application information and upload your CV, job market papers and enter the names and email addresses of your references.
If you have any trouble with the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org