1. David Wentzlaff, Charles Gruenwald III, Nathan Beckmann, Kevin Modzelewski, Adam Belay, Lamia Youseff, Jason Miller, and Anant Agarwal. An operating system for multicore and clouds: mechanisms and implementation. In SoCC: Proceedings of the 1st ACM symposium on Cloud computing, pages 3–14. ACM, June 2010.
2. Henry Hoffmann, David Wentzlaff, and Anant Agarwal. Remote store programming. In HiPEAC: Proceedings of High Performance Embedded Architectures and Compilers, 5th International Conference, pages 3–17, January 2010.
3. David Wentzlaff and Anant Agarwal. Factored operating systems (fos): the case for a scalable operating system for multicores. SIGOPS Operating Systems Review, 43(2):76–85, 2009.
4. Shane Bell, Bruce Edwards, John Amann, Rich Conlin, Kevin Joyce, Vince Leung, John MacKay, Mike Reif, Liewei Bao, John Brown, Matthew Mattina, Chyi-Chang Miao, Carl Ramey, David Wentzlaff, Walker Anderson, Ethan Berger, Nat Fairbanks, Durlov Khan, Froilan Montenegro, Jay Stickney, and John Zook. Tile64 - processor: A 64-core SoC with mesh interconnect. In ISSCC: Digest of Technical Papers of the IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference, pages 88–89,598, 3-7 2008
5. David Wentzlaff, Patrick Grifﬁn, Henry Hoffmann, Liewei Bao, Bruce Edwards, Carl Ramey, Matthew Mattina, Chyi-Chang Miao, John F. Brown III, and Anant Agarwal. On-chip interconnection architecture of the tile processor. IEEE Micro, 27:15–31, 2007.
6. David Wentzlaff and Anant Agarwal. Constructing virtual architectures on a tiled processor. In CGO: Proceedings of the IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization, pages 173–184. IEEE Computer Society, 2006.
7. David Wentzlaff and Anant Agarwal. A quantitative comparison of reconﬁgurable, tiled, and conventional architectures on bit-level computation. In FCCM: Proceedings of the Annual IEEE Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines, pages 289–290. IEEE Computer Society, 2004.
8. Michael B. Taylor, Walter Lee, Jason Miller, David Wentzlaff, Ian Bratt, Ben Greenwald, Henry Hoffmann, Paul Johnson, Jason Kim, James Psota, Arvind Saraf, Nathan Shnidman, Volker Strumpen, Matt Frank, Saman Amarasinghe, and Anant Agarwal. Evaluation of the raw microprocessor: An exposed-wire-delay architecture for ilp and streams. In ISCA: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Computer Architecture, pages 2–13. IEEE Computer Society, 2004.
9. Jason Sungtae Kim, Michael B. Taylor, Jason Miller, and David Wentzlaff. Energy characterization of a tiled architecture processor with on-chip networks. In ISLPED: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Low Power Electronics and Design, pages 424–427.ACM, 2003.
10. Michael B. Taylor, Jason Kim, Jason Miller, David Wentzlaff, Fae Ghodrat, Ben Greenwald, Henry Hoffman, Paul Johnson, Jae-Wook Lee, Walter Lee, Albert Ma, Arvind Saraf, Mark Seneski, Nathan Shnidman, Volker Strumpen, Matt Frank, Saman Amarasinghe, and Anant Agarwal. The Raw microprocessor: A computational fabric for software circuits and general-purpose programs. IEEE Micro, 22:25–35, 2002.