FRIEND CENTER CONVOCATION ROOM
Convocation Room (Friend 113) Reservations and Usage:
All reservation requests must be made through the School of Engineering. We do not accept reservations more than 3 months in advance from departments and/or organizations outside of the School of Engineering.
Please read this first:
Before requesting use of the Convocation Room, please review the Friend Center Convocation Room Policy as it will most likely answer any questions you may have about the room.
Please fill out the Room Reservation Form.
All reservation requests must include the following information:
- Department/organization name and project grant number
- Your name (contact person for the event)
- Your email address and phone number
- Requested date/s & time (include exact start time & end time)
- Event title
- Nature of the event (include a brief description)
- Anticipated number of guests
- Will food and/or alcohol be served? If so, indicate caterer.
- Will you have a registration table?
Incomplete requests will be returned. If the room is available, your reservation will be confirmed within 2 business days via email.
Required information must be complete or the form will not be processed. Requests are confirmed within 2 business days via email.
Note: Room capacity of 120 people. Tenting option adds an additional capacity of 40 people.