EQuad Eisenhart Room
Room G201, E-Quad; Capacity: 20-30
- Please leave the room in the same condition (or better than) you found it. All costs related to damages or cleanup are the responsibility of the user.
- A University account number will be required when making a reservation for use.
- Please be considerate in scheduling and cancel the reservation if you do not need the room.
- If food or beverages are served during the meeting :
- Please be certain that any setup does not conflict with earlier events and remember to be available to unlock the room for catering deliveries.
- Pick up and dispose of garbage (bottles, cups, containers, napkins,and other consumables). A large garbage can is in the kitchenette (extra garbage bags are under the sink). Bagged garbage should be left in the kitchenette until the janitors pick up.
- Remove coffee pots, hot plates, food platters, and other food and beverage equipment from the conference room.
- Clean the kitchenette after using.
- Keys may be picked up and returned to EQuad C232.