The Princeton-China Forum on Energy, Environment and Economic Policy Research is an annual gathering of researchers from Princeton University and a number of Chinese research institutions.
The purpose of Princeton-China EEE Forum is to enhance the collaboration between Princeton and the Chinese participating units on China's energy, environment and economic policy research, with research findings made publicly available, and to initiate research projects relevant to policy making and research on China's energy, environment and economic policy issues.
Chinese participating units:
- Research Center on Fictitious Economy and Data Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Antai College of Economics and Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- College of Environmental Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- School on Environment, Renmin University
- College of Environmental Sciences and Engineering, Beijing University
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Engineering, Tsinghua University
- The State Key Laboratory of Clean Energy Utilization (CEU), Zhejiang University
- Development Research Center of the State Council, China