- The EU's Security and Defense Dimension: Implications for US policymakers, Leo Michel (National Defense University) speaking at 12:15 p.m. on October 22
- The Investment Dimension of the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership: Finding the Right Balance between Investor Protections and Regu, Ted Posner (partner at Weil, Gotshal & Manges) speaking at 12:15 p.m. on November 05
- The EU and Russia, George Bustin (Princeton) speaking at 12:15 p.m. on November 12
- Welfare Migration? Free Movement of EU Citizens and Access to Social Benefits, Michael Blauberger (University of Salzburg, Rutgers University) speaking at 12:15 p.m. on December 03
Congratulations to Mianna Chen whose thesis "Protection in the Face of a Trade War: Influences and Decision-Making in the EU-China Solar Panel Anti-Dumping Case" won the 2014 EU Program Best Thesis Award!
The Princeton-Humboldt EUROFORT summer grants have been announced!
The recipients are William Beacom '15, Domagoj Babic '16, Zach Ogle '15, and Carolyn Yang '15 for the project on FDI policy in Europe and Yossi Harpaz for the project on EU identity. Congratulations!
The EU Program Undergraduate Fellows conduct interviews with our speakers.
Here Leo Michel, Distinguished Research Fellow at the Institute for National Strategic Studies, is interviewed by Amanda Tuninetti '11 on the issue of European defense and security policy.
Funny news about the EU you might have missed...
- Is France losing the war of the roses? The New York Times, May 9, 2009
- A funny April Fool's article The Economist Group Expands, Economist.com, April 1, 2009
- EU Bureaucrats to Head for the Farm IHT, March 18, 2009
- A Brussels brouhaha over coffee machines IHT, March 10, 2009