- Multilateralism and The Post Bretton Woods World, Bertrand Badre (Managing Director, The World Bank) speaking at 4:30 p.m. on April 28
- Democracy in Europe, speaking at 4:30 p.m. on May 01
- Princeton-Humboldt Partnership Meeting, speaking at 11:00 p.m. on May 01
- Sixth Annual Princeton Workshop on European Integration, speaking at 8:30 a.m. on May 02
The competition is on for the 2014 EU Program Best Senior Thesis Award
In order to be considered for the prize, a thesis must deal with European integration and be nominated by its department and/or adviser (and have a final grade in the A range). The deadline for submitting the nominations and a hard and electronic copy of the nominated thesis is May 2. Please send the nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org and the hard copy to Sophie Meunier, 437 Robertson Hall.
The Princeton-Humboldt EUROFORT summer grants have been announced!
The recipients are William Beacom '15, Domagoj Babic '16, Zach Ogle '15, and Carolyn Yang '15 for the project on FDI policy in Europe and Yossi Harpaz for the project on EU identity. Congratulations!
The EU Program Undergraduate Fellows conduct interviews with our speakers.
Here Leo Michel, Distinguished Research Fellow at the Institute for National Strategic Studies, is interviewed by Amanda Tuninetti '11 on the issue of European defense and security policy.
Funny news about the EU you might have missed...
- Is France losing the war of the roses? The New York Times, May 9, 2009
- A funny April Fool's article The Economist Group Expands, Economist.com, April 1, 2009
- EU Bureaucrats to Head for the Farm IHT, March 18, 2009
- A Brussels brouhaha over coffee machines IHT, March 10, 2009