Events - Archive
Year 2016 Archive
- Category: Conference
- 05/13/16 Eighth Annual Princeton Workshop on European Integration
- 04/15/16 Conference: Brexit?
- Category: Other Meeting
- Category: Speaker
- 05/11/16 Identity, Redistribution, and Secession. An Experimental Approach to the Catalan Case
- 05/04/16 A European Cultural Policy in Times of Crisis
- 04/27/16 Do Regional Parliaments Contribute to a Parliamentarization of EU Affairs?
- 04/20/16 (Why) is Europe Afraid of ISDS? Investment Protection in TTIP and Beyond
- 04/13/16 European Union Federalism and the Legitimacy Trap
- 04/06/16 The European Union as a Community of Values
- 03/23/16 Europe's Multiple Crises: Is There a Way Out?
- 03/09/16 Europeanization in the 'Periphery': Norm-Socialization of LGBTQ Rights in Southeast Europe
- 03/02/16 Research for Growth: The Contested Origins of European Union Research Policy
- 03/01/16 High Tea with Jyrki Katainen (European Commission Vice-President for Jobs, Growth, Investment and Competitiveness)
- 02/24/16 The paradox of direct democracy: Can referendums unite a divided, multilingual polity?
- 02/17/16 Populism and Debt: Is Europe Different from the US?
- 02/10/16 Catalonia and Spain: Two Elections, Separate Outcomes?