Safety and Administrative Planning
Assistant Vice President for Safety and
318 Nassau Hall
Princeton, NJ 08544
The Assistant Vice President for Safety and Administrative Planning is responsible for leading cross-University projects based in the Office of the Executive Vice President, managing negotiations with outside entities and representing the University on boards and committees on behalf of the office. Additionally, Treby coordinates budget issues, evaluates opportunities to improve or expand services, and manages new administrative initiatives. She has direct oversight of the Department of Public Safety and the Office of Environmental Health and Safety.
Before joining the Office of the Executive Vice President, Treby was Director of the Office of Development Priorities for two years. She was an assistant U.S. attorney in the southern district of New York and the district of New Jersey from 1992 to 2004, and also worked for three years for Coudert Brothers in London and New York.
Treby is a 1984 graduate of Princeton University and earned a law degree from New York University.
- Paul L. Ominsky, Executive Director, Public Safety
- Rhonda Hospedales, Associate Director for Emergency Preparedness Planning
- Robin Izzo, Director, Environmental Health and Safety
- Matt Kinsey, Associate Director for Administrative Planning
- Hilary Parker, Associate Director for Administrative Planning