Faculty Computer Program Application
The Faculty Computer Program Application is an application developed by OIT that enables authorized individuals to check faculty FCP eligibility status online and determine who is eligible to purchase an FCP computer during the year.
The FCP Application also provides authorized purchasers access to the vendor's site, where Apple and Dell computer configurations can be entered.The purchaser is required to ship the computer order to either their SCAD representative or to OIT Desktop Support for initial setup.
To use the Faculty Computer Program Application, you will need to log in using your Princeton NetID and LDAP/e-mail password.
Following are guidelines for using the Faculty Computer Program Application:
- To access the eligible faculty list for your department contact your department manager. A Department or Program manager is responsible for managing access to the FCP application for their department. To get to the FCP Access Management Site, go to the Faculty Computer Program Application website and near the top of that page select the "Department FCP Access Management Site" link. All department mangers have access to this security web tool. If you do not, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The department with eligible faculty who wish to participate in the FCP program may order only the Faculty Computer Program computer kits.
- The computer is to be ordered by the faculty member's department or program.
- OIT Hardware Support will provide 1-hour of labor for set-up and installation services for FCP computers at no charge to the department. (This first hour of labor is covered by the Faculty Computer Program). Additional time for set-up and installation will be charged to the department at the standard labor rate.
- Please keep a record of the serial numbers associated with the computer in case backup is needed.