Faculty Computer Program Application
The Faculty Computer Program Application is an application developed by OIT that enables authorized individuals to check faculty FCP eligibility status online and determine who is eligible to purchase an FCP computer during the year.
The FCP Application also provides authorized purchasers access to the vendor's site, where Apple and Dell computer configurations can be entered. For Dell orders, the purchaser is also able to queue a computer setup request with either their SCAD representative or with OIT Desktop Support.
To use the Faculty Computer Program Application, you will need to log in using your Princeton netID and LDAP/e-mail password.
Following are guidelines for using the Faculty Computer Program Application:
- To access the eligible faculty list for your department contact your department manager. A Department or Program manager manages access to the FCP application by going to the Faculty Computer Program Application and selecting the link "Managing FCP Purchasers". All department mangers have access to this security web tool. If you do not, please contact email@example.com.
- The department with eligible faculty who wish to participate in the FCP program may order only the Faculty Computer Program computer kits.
- The computer is to be ordered by the faculty member's department or program.
- For the Faculty Computer Program, OIT Hardware Support will provide 1-hour of labor for set-up and installation services at no charge to the department. (This first hour of labor is covered by the Faculty Computer Program.) Additional time for set-up and installation will be charged to the department at the standard labor rate.
- Please keep a record of the serial numbers associated with the computer in case backup is needed.