Campus Club Renovation (Completed 2009)
Campus Club, a former eating club, has been transformed into a gathering space for Princeton undergraduate and graduate students. Renewed spaces accommodate student gatherings between classes, and include spaces that can be reserved for dinners, receptions, musical and other cultural and social events. The renovation provides new infrastructure, including HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems, refurbished interior spaces and new lighting. The three-story Collegiate Gothic style building was designed in 1909 by architect Raleigh Gildersleeve who also designed McCosh Hall and several other eating clubs.
A new geothermal system for heating and cooling has been added to the building, along with 12 geothermal wells in the backyard on the south side of the building.
Progress as of September 4, 2009. (Not a live view.) Please see the photo gallery (under construction) for past progress frames.
Renderings and construction photos are located in the photo gallery (under construction). Please note that renderings and artists' conceptions are presented here for historical purposes only. The final designs of these projects may have evolved since these renderings were created.