Car & Bus impacts around West Garage, Monday June 23 - late August, 2014
Highlights of the vehicular & pedestrian impacts by the West Garage, starting June 23, 2014:
- June 23 - late August, 2014
- West Garage remains open
- Access road west of the West Garage closed
- West Garage Tiger Transit bus stop closed, please use Bloomberg Arch on Elm Dr
- Pedestrians enter and exit the garage at the northeast corner (adjacent to the elevator / stair tower)
- Please use caution and follow posted signage, construction activity in the area
- View updated maps on the Arts & Transit website for more detail
West Garage Access Road closure:
The access road on the west side of the West Garage will be closed to all vehicular and pedestrian traffic. The West Garage will remain open; and vehicular access to and from the south end of the garage will not be impacted.
Tiger Transit alternate bus stop locations:
The Tiger Transit bus stop at the West Garage will be closed due to construction of the Princeton University Arts and Transit project. It is expected that the Tiger Transit bus stop at West Garage will re-open on Friday, August 22.
During the closure, Tiger Transit riders who park in the West Garage can use the Tiger Transit bus stop at Bloomberg Arch on Elm Drive or the Tiger Transit Stop in Lot 16/23.
Pedestrians will be able to enter and exit the garage at the northeast corner (adjacent to the elevator / stair tower) near Baker Rink and Pyne Drive for campus access. Please use caution and follow posted signage, as there will be construction activity in the area.
Updated maps showing vehicular and pedestrian detours are available on the Transportation and Parking Services website.
If you have questions please submit an inquiry or call 609-258-8023.