Submitting and Tracking Service Requests Using WebMaint
To improve customer experience when requesting service and facilitate the processing of work orders, the Facilities Organization has developed WebMaint, a new online service request application. WebMaint offers these new features for our customers.
- University account holders are provided secure access through the University’s Central Authentication System.
- Customer contact form fields are automatically populated at login providing time saving convenience.
- Location form fields are in a dropdown format allowing customers to more easily drill down to precise locations when identifying where repairs are needed.
- Graduate student and/or off-campus University property residents can find their address using a key-word search.
- Customers can check the status of previously submitted work requests by selecting this option from the WebMaint main menu, adding time saving convenience. No need to search through old e-mails to check the status of your work order; all work orders are listed in one easily accessed page.
These images provide a snapshot of WebMaint:
WebMaint Main Menu:
WebMaint Service Request:
WebMaint Listing of Previously Submitted Work Orders:
If you have any questions about WebMaint or find you need help in submitting or reviewing previously submitted requests, please call the Facilities Service Center at (609) 258-8000. Customer Service Representatives will be more than happy to help.