Faculty and Staff Rental Housing Application Available Online
The Faculty and Staff Housing Office is pleased to announce the launch of the Faculty and Staff Housing Application Management System. This online tool allows faculty and staff members to apply for University rental housing and perform other tenant tasks previously not available online. Faculty and staff members may access the site on the Faculty and Staff Housing website at https://housing.princeton.edu/fshousing. A Princeton netID is required.
From this site faculty and staff members may:
- Complete and submit a new application for faculty and staff University owned rental housing.
- View and or modify a rental application previously submitted.
- Submit a sublet request and review sublet guidelines. (current tenants only)
- Complete and submit an application to transfer to another property. (current tenants only)
- Complete a form notifying the Housing Office of an intent to vacate. (current tenants only)
- Update tenancy information. (current tenants only)
- View important pre-occupancy information detailing tenant responsibiities when moving into a rental property.
- View vacate information detailing tenant responsibilities when moving out of a rental property.
Questions may be directed to the Faculty and Staff Housing Office at (609) 258-3125 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .