Bathroom Cleaning (Common Areas)
The custodial staff assigned to your building clean the common area bathrooms in academic, administrative, and dormitory buildings Monday through Friday. Bathrooms in dormitory suites or private residences such as University apartments are not cleaned by custodial staff.
Routine common area bathroom cleaning includes the following:
- wash and sanitize all bathroom fixtures including sinks, toilets, showers
- wash and sanitize bathroom floors
- dust appropriate spaces
- empty trash receptacles and replace liner
- refill all soap dispensers
- refill all paper dispensers
To Request This Service
Bathroom cleaning is a routine service and does not require a work request. Contact your Building Supervisor if you have special requests or concerns. Contact information is contained on the Building Services Department Website.
This is a non billable service.