The elevator shop maintains elevators and lifts located in buildings though out campus.
All campus elevators are inspected, tested, and preventive maintenance performed as part of an ongoing inspection program and in accordance with appropriate codes and standards.
Problems Needing Repair
All repairs are performed by the elevator shop. If any of the following conditions are observed (or any condition that appears to indicate a faulty elevator) please report them so that repairs can occur quickly.
- Elevator stuck between floors.
- Elevator light out.
- Elevator buttons not responding.
- Elevator alarm sounding.
- Elevator doors not opening or closing properly.
- Elevator buttons not lit when pressed.
- Elevator unusually noisy.
- Building name (where elevator is contained)
- Location of elevator within the building
- Brief description of the problem
- Indicate if a person is stuck inside the elevator to insure immediate assistance
After Hour Emergencies
Please contact Public Safety at (609) 258-1000.
This is a non billable service.