Heating and Cooling
Air Conditioner Installation in Off-Campus Housing
Our maintenance staff installs air conditioning units in off-campus housing where central air conditioning is not available. Residents must purchase an air conditioner that meets the requirements for their particular residence. University maintenance staff will then install the unit. See details for your residence including air conditioner requirements, installation procedures, and fees.
This is a for-fee service.
- Butler Apartments
- College Road Apartments
- 18-40 Edwards Place
- Hibben Apartments
- Lawrence Low Rise Apartments
- Magie Apartments
- 110 Prospect Street Apartments
- Prospect Apartments, 120 Prospect Street
- 172-190 Prospect Street
- Springdale Apartments, 53-59, College Road W.
- Springdale Apartments, 63 and 65, College Road W.
- Springdale Apartments, 71 and 73, College Road W.
- Stanworth Apartments
- Single Family Dwellings and Duplex Housing Units