Building Hours and Access
- Students may use the facility between 8 a.m. and 11 p.m. every day.
- Please note that the doors to the building will lock at 10 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Saturday and Sunday the building will be locked. The Public Safety office will be notified of your event and the doors should be unlocked during your scheduled event. If this not to be the case, upon your arrival, please contact the Public Safety office at 8-5771.
***EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2014: RESERVATION POLICY UPDATES*****
NEW RESERVATION POLICY: Due to a high volume of requests, we are currently only able to confirm non-student requests up to 90 day in advance of your desired start date.
Room Reservations for the Carl Fields Center until Further Notice will only be done on Monday's and Wednesday's of Every week. Please take this into account when planning your events. ex. If you would like to schedule and event and need space for a Tuesday you must submit the request the week before.
NEW BUILDING SERVICES POLICY
Please be advised that with the new PRIME procedures in place, it will be your responsibility to contact Building Services at least 10 days before your event to produce a work order for all of your set up and clean up needs in the MultiPurpose Room (104).
You can submit your request by calling 8-3490 or by visiting Facilities Request . When you log-on please select "Submit an event support request". The Carl Fields Center is listed at “Prospect Ave, 58” under event locations.
Please note that work orders are now mandatory and that no set ups or clean ups will take place without one. You will run the risk of your event not being properly set up if the new procedures are not followed in a timely manner.
- Also, when canceling an event you must notify Carl Fields Center and Edward Dixon within 48 hours of your scheduled event. Both e-mail addresses must be contacted. If the cancellation is not received within the 48 hour window, your account will be charged for a standard clean up charge.
If you plan to use the A/V equipment available at the Fields Center, you must contact the Media Service department at 609-258-3196, (ext. 8-3196 on campus), or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to schedule an appointment with a technician at Media Service to:
- Give you a one on one training session with the A/V equipment here at the Fields Center.
- Make an appointment to have a technician assist you on the day of your event.
This mandatory service will be charged to your project/grant number.