We are pleased to host your event at the Carl A. Fields Center for Equality and Cultural Understanding. You must use our room reservation form to reserve space for your event. Please be sure to review the information below, including building policies, hours, access, equipment use, etc.
Please click here to take a look at the spaces available
Please click here to take a look at room availability
All groups who are using space, but whose events are not being sponsored by the Fields Center, must follow all of our policies and procedures. Visit our Physical Facilities page for detailed descriptions of the spaces available.
Building Hours and Access
- Students may use the facility between 8 a.m. and 11 p.m. every day.
- Please note that the doors to the building will lock at 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Saturday and Sunday the building will be locked, except on Sunday between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. for the Community House programs.
The Life Safety office will be notified of your event and the doors should be unlocked during your scheduled event. If this not to be the case, upon your arrival, please contact the Public Safety office at 8-5771.
- Please note that building service must be contracted for a clean-up after your event. Contact Willie Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-258-4974 to arrange your service. If you fail to contact Willie Wilson, your account will automatically be charged for a standard clean up service.
- Also, when canceling an event you must notify Lisa Gloudon and email@example.com within 48 hours of your scheduled event. Both e-mail addresses must be contacted. If the cancellation is not received within the 48 hour window, your account will be charged for a standard clean up charge.
If you plan to use the A/V equipment available at the Fields Center, you must contact the Media Service department at 609-258-3196, (ext. 8-3196 on campus), or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to schedule an appointment with a technician at Media Service to:
- Give you a one on one training session with the A/V equipment here at the Fields Center.
- Make an appointment to have a technician assist you on the day of your event.
This mandatory service will be charged to your project/grant number.