The Fields Center has opportunities, such as internships and fellowships, for candidates who have a variety of skills including cultural competencies. We also provide helpful advice for those looking for careers elsewhere, including the Career Links below.
Students seeking career and/or professional advice are encouraged to schedule an appointment with Princeton University's Office of Career Services.
The following external websites are focused on serving those of a particular race, gender or disability. (Clicking the career links takes you away from this Fields Center website.)
American Indian/Native Alaskan
Asian/Pacific Islander American
- Icon Philadelphia - Asian American Network
- National Association of Asian American Professionals
- Recruit.Net - IT jobs in Asia
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - Careers listed via Asian American & Pacific Islander Initiative
- Work at University of Hawai'i
- HACU National Internship Program (HNIP)
- Saludos Hispanos
- Society of Professional Hispanic Engineers
- Bilingual Diversity
People with Disabilities