The College Council works with the College administrator to plan several trips. The trips may include Broadway shows, sporting events and Operas. If you have suggestions for spring trips please contact the FCC trips chairs.Ticket sales will begin no sooner than the announced time and will take place in the location indicated via email.
- You must buy your ticket in person, with your PUID and cash or check.
- Tickets cannot be held in advance or bought on behalf of someone else.
- Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis to those waiting in a single, organized line.
- Form a single line before the ticket sales begin in order to avoid confusion and make the sales as fair as possible. Priority lists of any kind assembled before the sales begin will not be considered, and may make you ineligible for tickets.
- For popular trips, a wait list will be assembled once tickets sell out. If tickets become available, those on the wait list will be notified, beginning at the top of the wait list.