- Building Supervisor
- Welcome Desk Attendant
- Ticket Office Associate
- Production Assistant
<< Frist Home Page
Welcome Desk Attendant
||Welcome Desk Attendant
If you are interested in applying please go to the Welcome Desk and pick up an application. Submit your application and schedule an interview.
To act under the direction of the Assistant Director for Operations and Facilities to maintain
smooth and consistent daily operations of the Welcome Desk in a helpful, professional, and customer oriented manner.
- Actively greet and assist individuals entering the Frist Campus Center.
- Provide quality customer service, respond to questions and provide information regarding the Frist Campus Center, Orange Key Campus Tours and Princeton University.
- Operate computer and assist in opening and closing of Frist Campus Center.
- Must be knowledgeable about Princeton University, willing to learn more and attend required training sessions and Welcome Desk staff meetings.
1. Must be available to work flexible hours including late nights, early mornings and weekends.
2. Must possess strong communication skills.
3. Experience with PC or Mac computers.
4. Ability to work in professional, client-centered, quality service environment.
5. Skills strongly preferred include public relations experience and the ability to make decisions in stressful and challenging situations.
6. Must attend all staff training and Welcome Desk staff meetings.