The application deadline for the 2017–18 Fung Global Fellows Program on "The Culture and Politics of Resentment" is November 1, 2016 (11:59 p.m. EST). Please review the information below before proceeding to the online application portal.
The following items will need to be submitted by the applicant, in English:
- Completed online application form
- Cover letter (1.5 pages maximum)
- Curriculum Vitae / Bibliography (may be submitted as one document)
- Research proposal (maximum of 3 pages, single spaced)
- One writing sample (article or book chapter, maximum of 50 pages)
- An official letter from the applicant’s employer affirming that, should the fellowship be awarded, the applicant would be permitted to accept it and to spend the academic year 2017-2018 at Princeton University (on the application portal, upload this document as "Other 1")
In addition, three (3) confidential letters of recommendation, in English, will need to be uploaded directly by the referees to the application portal on or before the November 1 application deadline:
- Letters are best submitted in PDF format; electronic letterhead and signature preferred, or a signed, scanned letter on letterhead.
- Letters may be addressed to the Search Committee, Fung Global Fellows Program.
- It is not necessary to mail a hard copy of the letter. However, if a referee is unable to submit the letter electronically, sending it by mail, postmarked by November 1, 2016, will be acceptable:
Fung Global Fellows Program
Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies
Louis A. Simpson *60 International Building - Princeton University
Princeton, NJ 08544