The online application for the 2015-16 program on “Ethnic Politics and Identities” must be completed and all supporting documentation uploaded by November 1, 2014 (11:59 p.m. EST).
Letters of recommendation, formatted as outlined below, will have to be uploaded on the same site or postmarked by November 1, 2014.
The application dossier consists of seven (7) items. Items 1-6 should be submitted by the applicant; item 7, the letters of recommendation, need to be submitted by the referees.
The following items should be submitted by the candidate in English:
1. Completed online application form
2. Cover letter (1.5 pages maximum)
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Research proposal (maximum of 3 pages, single spaced)
5. One writing sample (article or book chapter, maximum of 50 pages)
6. An official letter from the applicant’s employer affirming that, should the fellowship be awarded, the applicant would be permitted to accept it and to spend the academic year 2015/2016 at Princeton University
In addition, complete applications must also include:
7.Three (3) confidential letters of recommendation in English, uploaded directly by the recommenders to the application website on or before the November 1 application deadline.
a. Letters should be saved in PDF format
b. Electronic letterhead and signature preferred, or a scanned signed letter on letterhead
c. Letters may be addressed to: Director, Andreas Wimmer
d. It is not necessary to mail a hard copy of the letter. If, however, the referee is unable to submit the letter electronically, it may be sent by mail, postmarked by November 1, 2014, to:
Fung Global Fellows Program
Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies
338 Aaron Burr Hall – Princeton University
Princeton, NJ 08544