Events - Archive
Year 2013 Archive
- Location: 216 Aaron Burr Hall
- 12/12/13 Intralinguistic Justice
- 12/05/13 The Desinicization of Modern Uyghur
- 11/21/13 Language and the Ideology of Kingship in the 'Canon of Yao'
- 11/14/13 Oriental Texts and the Problem of the Origins of Monotheism, 1750-1850
- 11/07/13 Language Rights: Three Normative Models
- 10/24/13 Linguistic and Religious Pluralism: Between Difference and Inequality
- 10/17/13 Wealth, Poverty, Power and the Question of Conceptual History in Oral Contexts: Uganda from c. 1000 C.E.
- 10/10/13 Language, Territory, and Memory in Ukraine
- 09/26/13 Language and Choices: Standard Varieties and Languages of Science
- 09/19/13 Finding Ourselves: The Humanities as a Discipline
- Location: 3rd Fl. Atrium, Aaron Burr Hall