Microscopes present in the facility
- Three 2Photon scanning microscopes built around upright BX51 Olympus microscopes featuring also epi-fluorescence, DIC and video microscopy. Also available is an objective-piezo for fast and reliable z-stack acquisitions.
- One inverted 2Photon scanning microscope custom built. This set-up is particularly useful for polarization and Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy measurements
- A Total Internal Reflection Microscope (TIRF) equipped for PALM and STORM sub-diffraction imaging
- Two Single Plane Illumination prototype Microscopes (SPIM)
- A Stimulated Emission Depletion (STED) Microscope is under construction
- Andor Luca front illuminated EMCCD
- Andor iXon back illuminated EMCCD
- A Ti:Sapphire tunable laser 720-960nm for 2-photon microscopy
- Several Solid State Lasers installed on the TIRF/PALM/STORM microscope controlled by an Acousto-Optic Tunable Filter: 405nm, 488nm, 561nm, 643nm
Numerous optical and mechanical parts for custom assembly and modification of instruments
People are welcome to come and discuss possible modifications of existing instruments or construction of new ones to best address the requirements of their experiments.