Skip over navigation

Academic Policies

17. Procedure for Terminating Enrollment

The procedure for terminating enrollment is outlined on the form from the Office of the Graduate School, This procedure must be followed by every graduate student who leaves the University whether he/she has completed his/her degree, is taking a leave of absence, or is simply withdrawing.  Information on Graduate School policies involving leaves of absence or DCE (Dissertation Completion Enrollment) Status  can be found at the Graduate School’s web page: