Geosciences in support of the Ivy+ "Alumpics"
Geosciences and friends,
From the Office of Communications:
Help lead Princeton to an Ivy+ victory in the first-ever Alumpics! From 7/30 through 8/10, Ivy+ alumni associations will post an Alumpics photo daily on their Facebook pages. When you see a Princeton photo with the Alumpics logo in your Facebook feed or on the Alumni Association of Princeton University Facebook page, "like" the photo. And get all of your colleagues, friends, and family to like the Alumni Association page and like the Alumpics photos, too. The Ivy+ schools with the highest number of photo likes will get medals. The school with the highest medal count at the end of the Alumpics will be crowned the Alumpics champion. Let's show our Ivy+ counterparts that Princeton has the most spirited alumni!
Alumni Association of Princeton University on Facebook: http://facebook.com/princetonalumni
Alumpics information: http://alumpics.wordpress.com
For use starting 7/30, simple steps toward victory
Help lead Princeton to an Ivy+ victory in the first-ever Alumpics!
1) Go to http://facebook.com/princetonalumni.
2) If you're not already a fan, like the page.
3) Find photos containing the Alumpics logo and like the photos (posted daily, 7/30 through 8/10).
4) Get your colleagues, friends, and family to do the same.
5) Track the Alumpics competition at http://alumpics.wordpress.com."
Join the conversation by using the #alumpics hashtag on Twitter!