How to Apply
Application Deadline: 9am on Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Students wishing to apply for the program should ensure that they will have completed the necessary prerequisites by the end of the sophomore year.
NOTE: Students should begin planning to participate in the GHP program in the freshman year. Students who wish to study abroad or whose departmental requirements could potentially conflict with the GHP requirements are advised to consult the Course Planning guidelines as soon as possible so they can arrange their schedules to ensure completion of the GHP prerequisites and program of study.
- Download and complete the application form in Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Obtain an unofficial transcript (a PDF version of your Undergraduate Academic Record) from SCORE.
- Save your full application and unofficial transcript as one PDF file.
- Email your completed application form and unofficial transcript as two separate PDF files to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Wednesday, March 26, 2014.
Required Application Components
- Completed application form
- Unofficial transcript (attach a PDF version of your Undergraduate Academic Record obtained from SCORE)