Events - Daily
May 02, 2013 >>
|Thursday, May 02|
Griswold Center for Economic Policy Studies 2013 Undergraduate Student Research Forum
This forum is co-sponsored by the Center for Health and Wellbeing and features the following health economics senior theses:
- Maeve Drablos ’13, "Easing Transition to Adulthood for Students with Disabilities: A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Community-Based Instruction in New Jersey"
- Samuel Dresner ’13, "Hospitals Bickering: An Empirical Study of the Impact of Hospital Competition on the Quality and Cost of Medical Care in California"
- Ameer Elbuluk ’13, "Hospital vs. Hospice: An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of Care in End-of-Life Patients"
- Shirley Lee ’13, "Effects of Stimulant Treatment for ADHD on Long-term Academic Outcomes in Children"
- Jio Park ’13 , "Consolidation in the Health Care Industry: An Empirical Study of the Impact of Hospital Mergers on Quality of Care in California"
Friend Center Convocation Room · 4:30 p.m.– 6:00 p.m.