Events - Archive
Year 2014 Archive
- 10/14/14 Princeton Seminar on Global Health - featuring Richard Horton, Editor-in-Chief of The Lancet
- 04/22/14 Lunch seminar: "Finding the Fifth Child: Challenges and Strategies in Achieving Polio Eradication" - Victoria Gammino
- 04/15/14 Bioethics Seminar: "Paternalism and End of Life Care" - Sarah Conly
- 04/10/14 Lunch seminar: "Tobacco Policy"- Norbert Hirschhorn M.D.
- 04/08/14 "Pandemic Influenza: The Perpetual Challenge"- Dr. Anthony Fauci
- 04/02/14 Values and Vocations- Safe Space Radio with Dr. Anne Hallward
- 03/25/14 Bioethics Seminar: "Five Days at Memorial: Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital" - Sheri Fink
- 03/11/14 Bioethics Seminar: "Handguns, Moral Rights, and Physical Security" - David DeGrazia
- 03/04/14 Lunch seminar: "China’s Response to the Challenges in Health and Nutrition Among Chinese Children" - Tsung-Mei Cheng
- 02/25/14 Lunch seminar: "ACA Implementation Series: What the Affordable Care Act Means for Women" – Susan F. Wood, Ph.D.
- 02/11/14 Bioethics Seminar: "Promoting Awareness about Personal Health Risks: Rewards, Penalties, and the Role of Employers" - Harald Schmidt