Oxford-Princeton Exchange Program
A minimum of one term of study and a maximum of one academic year will be permitted in the program. This program is not in operation during Summer Sessions. Eligible students are those who are associated with one of the approved research projects organized jointly by faculty at the two universities.
Study normally takes the form of taking courses and conducting research with a particular faculty member or project group at the host institution. The visiting student will:
- receive a stipend from his/her home institution and will not be required to pay tuition at the host
- be provided with coverage under the Student Health Plan
- have all of the rights and privileges of a full-time enrolled graduate student
- have all of the obligations of a full-time enrolled graduate student, including participation in all required orientation programs
Admission to Princeton University is contingent upon final approval by the Graduate School; admission to Oxford University is contingent upon final approval by Oxford University. Any eligible student interested in the Oxford-Princeton Exchange Program should complete and submit an application. Permission to participate in the program requires the approval of all the officials listed on the form.
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Completed Application
- Proposed Research Statement
- Resume or Curriculum vitae
- Transcripts of Courses
- Letter of Recommendation from home school advisor