Fondation Nationale des Sciences Politiques (Sciences Po)
This exchange allows one student enrolled in a Ph.D. program from each university to study at the other university for one academic year. During that period, the visiting Ph.D. student will:
- receive a stipend from the host university and will not be required to pay tuition.
- have all of the rights and privileges of a full-time enrolled graduate student.
- have all of the obligations of a full-time enrolled graduate student, including participation in all required orientation programs.
No later than February 1 of each year, each university will nominate a student to participate in the exchange. Nominees must present a clear and detailed plan of study and must identify a primary adviser to whom he or she will report while a visiting student. Admission to Princeton University is contingent upon final approval by the Graduate School; admission to Sciences Po is contingent upon final approval by the "Ecole doctorale."
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Completed Application
- Proposed Research Statement (5 pages max.)
- Resume or Curriculum vitae
- Transcripts of Courses
- Proof of French language proficiency
- Letter of Recommendation from home school advisor