Admitted Student Information
Congratulations on your offer of admission to Princeton University's Graduate School for the 2013-2014 academic year!
Now that you have received your offer of admission, use the information on these pages to access the details of your offer of admission and to submit your decision online. You must submit your response to our offer no later than April 15, 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Note: The Graduate School sends offers of admission to Princeton February through March.
- You will receive a second email from the Office of Information Technology with information on how to activate your account.
- Log in to review your offer of admission with financial details and submit your decision.
Activate your Princeton NetID
After your offer of admission, you should have received an email from the Office of Information Technology (OIT) with details about a Princeton account that has been created for you. You will need to activate this account to review the details of your offer of admission and to submit your admission decision online. Please refer to the original email from OIT or contact the OIT Help Desk at 609-258-4357 if you have questions or need assistance with this account.
Note: If you have an active Princeton account please use your current NetID and password to log in.
Review your Admission Offer and Submit your Decision
Using your Princeton NetID and password, log into the Graduate Admission Center to review your offer of admission. We suggest using either Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox web browsers.
Note: The system is unavailable from 2:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- Go to the Graduate Admission Center, enter your NetID and password
Note: You may be required to answer your security question.
- Click on Graduate Admission Decision to view your Admission Reply Form and the Conditions of Admission
- Scroll down to accept, accept but request a deferral, or decline your offer of admission
Note: If you are requesting a defferal you will be required to upload a brief explanation.
- Enter the reasons for your decision and answer the questions
Note: If you are accepting our offer of admission and are receiving an external fellowship you can upload a copy of your award letter. If you do not have the letter at this time it may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To send your final decision click Submit and you will receive a confirmation email that your response has been received
Note: By clicking Save your decision is NOT final and has NOT been submitted to the Graduate School
- After your final decision is submitted you can print a copy of the submitted form for your records. Click the link in the top right box "Print Submitted Form" and it will open in PDF format.
NOTE: In order to view/print your submitted form you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer and disable your pop-up blockers. Adobe Acrobat Reader is available as a free download.
The Graduate Admission Office MUST receive your submitted response of our offer no later than April 15 by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. We strongly encourage you to submit your decision sooner, as your reply will allow us to inform others who are awaiting a decision. Once a final decision is submitted it cannot be changed.
The Graduate School at Princeton University is a member of the Council of Graduate Schools (pdf).