A final hard copy transcript from each institution where you have earned a degree, indicating receipt of degree received is required to be submitted by September 1 or you will not be eligible to register for classes. NOTE: If you are an incoming student to the Woodrow Wilson School, your final transcripts are due July 1. You will be notified in June of any missing final transcripts.
A final official transcript MUST contain the following information:
- Original hard copy
- Completion of coursework required for the degree
- Degree earned and date the degree was conferred (in certain cases we will accept, in addition, the hard copy of the award of diploma)
- Official stamp, seal, and/or embossed marking from the school
- Arrives in a sealed envelope bearing the institution's stamp or seal
- Official translation to English if applicable
If you are currently completing a degree and the transcript is not available you should obtain a letter from your school's registrar's office indicating all requirements for the degree are complete. When the final transcript is available it should be sent to us.
Enrollment may be terminated if a student fails to provide an official transcript of degree, study, or other academic work that was presented as part of the admission application.
Mail final transcripts by September 1 to:
Graduate Admission Office
ATTN: Final Transcript
One Clio Hall
Princeton, NJ 08544
Note: Transcripts that were uploaded during the application process will not be considered official. The hard copy must be received in order to meet this requirement.