The electronic application is now closed for Fall 2013 admission and will open in September for Fall 2014.
Before starting your electronic application please review the helpful tips below and refer to our website for specific application requirements.
- Application materials are to be uploaded in the spaces provided and under the additional information section of the electronic application. Princeton does NOT accept paper materials. With the exception of Architecture and Music samples. Please refer to file upload requirements for specific instructions on uploading your materials. Additional department requirements may be required for the department you are applying to.
- All test scores MUST be sent from the test center to Princeton University 2672. Department codes are not used at Princeton and are not required by ETS. Please refer to the following pages for specific information on the tests; GMAT, GRE, IELTS and TOEFL. Please allow extra time for test scores to be received and updated on your checklist.
- DO NOT wait for your recommenders to submit their recommendations as they have an additional two weeks after your deadline to submit.
- Before you submit your application double check your work. We will NOT accept revised documents. Once an application is submitted it is final.
- If you have not submitted your application you can log in and manage your account.
- Once you submit your application you can log back into your application and check the status. Please note that duplicate materials and items not required as part of your application will NOT appear on your checklist. Checklists are only maintained after you submit.
To apply you must use our electronic application through CollegeNET. ALL application materials must be submitted electronically and are NOT to be mailed to the Graduate School or the department you are applying to.