File Upload Requirements
During the electronic application you will be required to upload transcripts, midyear grades, statement of purpose, resume/CV and additional departmental requirements. We suggest gathering these materials in advance and reviewing the file upload requirements below to make the application process as easy as possible.
When preparing your application materials to be uploaded into your electronic application, please note the following:
- We do not need originals.
- The file size must be 10MB or less.
- We can only accept DOC, DOCX, MP3 (for Music Samples only), PDF, or RTF file types.
- Files cannot be password protected.
- PDF files cannot have a digital signature.
- Have each document saved separately.
When scanning hard copy materials to upload into your electronic application, please note the following:
- The resolution should be no more than 300dpi.
- Scan in black and white only.
- Removing images will help reduce the file size.