Applicants Who Have Submitted Their Application
As an applicant who has submitted their application you can return to the electronic application menu and Manage Your Account. Simply click on "Review Your Activity" and log into your electronic application. Under "Submitted Forms" select your Princeton University application.
From here you can view the "Checklist" to see what materials have been received.
- Application - if there is a date next to an item it has been received
- Test Scores - scores are listed by test date and are considered received
- Letters of Recommendation
- Electronic - if there is a date next to a recommender it has been received
- Other - if there is a date next to a recommender it has been received
- Transcripts - if there is a date next to a college/university it has been received
- Music Sample - if there is a date next to an item it has been received
- WWS Attachments - if there is a date next to an item it has been received
- Architecture Portfolio - if there is a date next to an item it has been received
Under the "Online Letters of Recommendation" section you can manage your recommenders.
- View the status of your electronic recommendation letters; In progress, Has not started yet or Completed!
- Waive your right to review the recommendation letter only if your recommender has not yet started the recommendation. If you have already waived your right you cannot change your waived status.
- Edit the recommender by updating the recommenders name or email address and clicking the edit button. If you would like to replace a current recommender who has not yet started you can do so. Note: The original recommender will receive an email that you have removed them and the new recommender will receive an email with instructions on how to submit the recommendation. You will NOT see the new recommenders name until they submit.
- Send a reminder to your recommender if they haven't submitted yet.
Once a recommender completes the electronic recommendation you cannot make any changes. Please note that recommenders have 2 additional weeks from your application deadline to submit.
NOTE: only required documents will be added to your electronic application and checklist.