New Student Information
Welcome to Princeton!
Welcome to the 2013-2014 academic year at Princeton! As you settle into the academic year, we hope you find this website a helpful tool. Please be sure to bookmark this site for future reference.
Events to Attend
Graduate School Orientation and Information Fair
Monday, September 9, 2013
8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Richardson Auditorium and various campus locations
Note: Please bring the completed I-9 form to the Graduate Student Information Fair
International Graduate Student Orientation
Wednesday, September 4, 2013 to Saturday, September 7, 2013
- Academic Year Sign-In (Required)
- University Health Services (UHS) Medical Forms (Required)
- Moving into Princeton Housing
- Summer Arrivals
- Student Child Care Assistance Program Application
- Dependent and Family Insurance Coverage
- Going Places - Transportation
- Technology on Campus
- Employment Eligibility
- Financing Options for Graduate Students
- International Student Information
- The English Language Program Brochure (pdf) Calendar
- Discovery: Research at Princeton
- Fellowship Recipient Information - Please email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Stewardship by email or 609-258-3320.