New Student Information
Welcome to Princeton!
We are pleased that you will join us this fall and have created this website to help you through this exciting time. Please note the deadlines for required forms. We look forward to meeting you this September!
Events to Attend
Graduate School Orientation and Information Fair
Monday, September 9, 2013
8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Richardson Auditorium and various campus locations
Note: Please bring the completed I-9 form to the Graduate Student Information Fair
International Graduate Student Orientation
Wednesday, September 4, 2013 to Saturday, September 7, 2013
- Academic Year Sign-In (Required)
- University Health Services (UHS) Medical Forms (Required)
- Moving into Princeton Housing
- Summer Arrivals
- Student Child Care Assistance Program Application
- Dependent and Family Insurance Coverage
- Going Places - Transportation
- Technology on Campus
- Employment Eligibility
- Financing Options for Graduate Students
- International Student Information
- The English Language Program Brochure (pdf) Calendar
- Discovery: Research at Princeton
- Fellowship Recipient Information - Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Stewardship by email or 609-258-3320.