Summer Funding Application: Summer 2013
Application Period: January 2, 2013 through February 15, 2013
Each year Princeton University provides a significant amount of summer funding to PhD students in the Humanities and Social Sciences to assist with expenses related to language study and pre-dissertation and dissertation fieldwork or research. The application process is coordinated campus-wide through a single on-line form.
- Requests for funding from the participating programs listed here will only be accepted through this application. You must apply to multiple programs in a single application.
- Programs may require supplemental materials as part of this application process. Additional documents should be submitted directly to the programs as per their requirements.
- The deadline for submission of the application is February 15, 2013 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Standard Time) after which time the application will be unavailable.
- Awards will be announced sometime after mid-April.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility, supporting documents, or similar, please contact the program directly.