Year 2015 Archive
- Department: Archaeological Institute of America
- Department: Center for Arts and Cultural Property Studies
- Department: Committee for the Study of Late Antiquity
- Department: Department of Anthropology
- Department: Department of Art and Archaeology
- Department: Department of Classics
- Department: Department of Comparative Literature
- Department: Department of History
- Department: Department of Religion
- Department: Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
- Department: European Union Program
- Department: Firestone Library
- Department: Fr. Georges Florovsky Orthodox Christian Theological Society -- A Graduate Student Organization of Princeton University
- Department: Group for the Study of Late Antiquity
- Department: Hellenic Studies
- Department: Index of Christian Art
- Department: Lewis Center for the Arts
- Department: Mathey College
- Department: Medieval Studies
- Department: Near Eastern Studies
- Department: Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies
- Department: Princeton Society Archaeological Institute of America
- Department: Princeton University Art Museum
- Department: Program in Classical Philosophy
- Department: Program in Contemporary European Politics and Society
- Department: Program in Linguistics
- Department: Program in Medieval Studies
- Department: Program in the Ancient World
- Department: Program in Translations and Intercultural Communication
- Department: School of Architecture
- Department: Seeger Center for Hellenic Studies
Conference: Seventh Annual International Graduate Student Conference in Modern Greek Studies
Lecture: Foteini Spingou, "Social and Ritual Function(s) of the Byzantine Epigrams on Works of Art" - A Case Study from the Twelfth Century
Symposium: "More than Dirt: Princeton and Archaeology"
Lecture: Vlada Stankovic, "Writing a First Modern History of Medieval Serbia: Rethinking a 'National' History”
Lecture: Edward Schoolman, "Graeci, Greek, and 'Greekness': Three Problems of Identity and Language in Early Medieval Italy"
Workshop: "A conversation with Lina Nikolakopoulou"
Concert: “A Tribute to Greek Lyricist Lina Nikolakopoulou”
Workshop: Vasileios Syros, "A Greek and French Observer of Imperial Decline: Eugenios Voulgaris, Constantin-François Volney, and the Ottomans"
Workshop: Martha Frintzila, "Ten Minute Tragedies"
Music Presentation: "Martha Frintzila: Songs A-Ω"
Workshop: Theofanis Tasis, "Crisis, Image, and Mortality: Defining Iconic Modernity"
Lecture: Stathis Kalyvas, "Greece and Europe at a Crossroads"
Workshop: Trine S. Willert, “'We Are All Children in God’s Imaret': Nostalgia and Religious Coexistence in Contemporary Greek Historical Fiction"
- Department: Shelby Cullom Davis Center for Historical Studies
- Department: Society of Fellows, Council of Humanities
- Department: The Center for Collaborative History
- Department: The Princeton University Orange Pan-Hellenic Association
- Department: University of Pennsylvania
- Department: Wilson College
- Department: Wilson College Signature Lecture Series
- Department: Woodrow Wilson School