Year 2014 Archive
- Department: Archaeological Institute of America
- Department: Center for Arts and Cultural Property Studies
- Department: Committee for the Study of Late Antiquity
- Department: Department of Anthropology
- Department: Department of Art and Archaeology
- Department: Department of Classics
- Department: Department of Comparative Literature
- Department: Department of History
- Department: Department of Religion
- Department: Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
- Department: European Union Program
- Department: Firestone Library
- Department: Fr. Georges Florovsky Orthodox Christian Theological Society -- A Graduate Student Organization of Princeton University
- Department: Group for the Study of Late Antiquity
- Department: Hellenic Studies
- Department: Index of Christian Art
- Department: Lewis Center for the Arts
- Department: Mathey College
- Department: Medieval Studies
- Department: Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies
- Department: Princeton Society Archaeological Institute of America
- Department: Princeton University Art Museum
- Department: Program in Classical Philosophy
- Department: Program in Contemporary European Politics and Society
- Department: Program in Linguistics
- Department: Program in Medieval Studies
- Department: Program in the Ancient World
- Department: Program in Translations and Intercultural Communication
- Department: School of Architecture
- Department: Seeger Center for Hellenic Studies
Conference: Graduate Student Conference in Modern Greek Studies, "Works in Progress: New Approaches"
Film Screenings: "History Zero", "Lost Monument", and "The Remake" by Stefanos Tsivopoulos
Concert: "Musical Encounters: From the Mediterranean to the Black Sea"
Film Screening: "The Third Motherland (Cyprus, 2011)" by Costas M. Constantinou and Giorgos Kykkou Skordis
Workshop: Michalis Moutselos, "Who Votes for Golden Dawn? Individual and Ecological Determinants of the Rise of the Extreme Right in Greece"
Class Presentation: "Re: Staging the Greeks: A Journey to Greece"
Class Presentation: "Venice and the Mediterranean World: A Journey to Crete"
Lecture: Panayotis Tournikiotis, "Re-Think Athens in the 21st Century"
Workshop: Nikos Michailidis, "Between God and Nation: Pontian-Greek Musical Creativity in Contemporary Turkey"
Lecture: Anastasia Drandaki, "Painting and Politics in Venetian Crete on the Eve of the Council of Ferrara-Florence (1438-39)"
Informal Talk: Nassos Papalexandrou, " Greek Antiquities as Diplomatic Gifts in Greek-US Political Relations after WWII"
Workshop: Zachary Chitwood, "Praying for the Dead: The Role of Liturgical Commemoration in Byzantine Foundations"
Lecture and Performance: Kyriakos Kalaitzidis, "Post-Byzantine Musical Manuscripts: A Source for Oriental Secular Music"
Film Screening: "Kisses to the Children," Directed by Vasilis Loules
- Department: Shelby Cullom Davis Center for Historical Studies
- Department: Society of Fellows, Council of Humanities
- Department: The Center for Collaborative History
- Department: The Princeton University Orange Pan-Hellenic Association
- Department: University of Pennsylvania
- Department: Wilson College
- Department: Wilson College Signature Lecture Series
- Department: Woodrow Wilson School