Year 2013 Archive
- Department: Archaeological Institute of America
- Department: Center for Arts and Cultural Property Studies
- Department: Committee for the Study of Late Antiquity
- Department: Department of Anthropology
- Department: Department of Art and Archaeology
- Department: Department of Classics
- Department: Department of Comparative Literature
- Department: Department of History
- Department: Department of Religion
- Department: Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
- Department: European Union Program
- Department: Firestone Library
- Department: Fr. Georges Florovsky Orthodox Christian Theological Society -- A Graduate Student Organization of Princeton University
- Department: Group for the Study of Late Antiquity
- Department: Hellenic Studies
- Department: Index of Christian Art
- Department: Lewis Center for the Arts
- Department: Mathey College
- Department: Medieval Studies
- Department: Princeton Society Archaeological Institute of America
- Department: Princeton University Art Museum
- Department: Program in Classical Philosophy
- Department: Program in Contemporary European Politics and Society
- Department: Program in Linguistics
- Department: Program in Medieval Studies
- Department: Program in the Ancient World
- Department: Program in Translations and Intercultural Communication
- Department: Seeger Center for Hellenic Studies
Film Screening: "God Loves Caviar", Directed by Yannis Smaragdis
Lecture: Dimitris Dalakoglou, "The Crisis before the 'The Crisis': Violence and Urban Neoliberalisation in Athens"
Lecture: Patricia Fortini Brown, "Between Observation and Appropriation: Venetian Encounters with a Fragmentary Classical Past"
Film Screening: "Smyrna: The Destruction of a Cosmopolitan City, 1900-1922"
Film Screening: "45m2" with English subtitles, Directed by Stratos Tzitzis
Lecture: Rebekah Rutkoff, "Cinematic Incubation: Gregory Markopoulos' Asclepion Vision"
Workshop: Sotiris Fotakidis and Dimitra Kotoula
Lecture: Michael Konaris, "The Greek Gods in the History of Classical Scholarship: Rival Theories in Nineteenth Century Germany and Britain"
Concert: Prism Quartet and George-Emannuel Lazaridis performing Koumendakis, Mackey and Musorgsky
Lecture: Dimitrios Gkintidis, "Greeks and Poor Others: Nationalism and Symbolic Hierarchies at the Turn of the 21th Century"
Lecture: Antonis Hadjikyriacou, "Revisiting the Millet Debate"
Summer Workshop: "The Greek Experience Under Ottoman Rule"
Mt. Menoikeion Summer Seminar: "Frontiers"
Graduate Student Conference: "Modern Greece: Works in Progress"
Film Screening: "Greek-American Radicals: The Untold Story"
Lecture: Yannis Hamilakis, "Archaeology and Archaeological Ethnography in Central Greece: From the Neolithic to the Present (and Back)"
Workshop: Katerina Stergiopoulou, "Cavafy in/on Translation"
Lecture: Brian Joseph, "What is not so (E)strange about Greek as a Balkan Language"
Film Screening, "The Travelling Players"
Lecture: Elizabeth Davis, "Visualizing "The Missing" in Cyprus: Forensic and Documentary Evidence"
Workshop: Tassos Haniotis, "Greece, Agriculture and the EU: Myths, Stereotypes, Opportunities"
Workshop: "Archaeology and Pedagogy"
HLS/CRW Reading: Edmund Keeley and Karen Emmerich, "An Evening of Modern Greek Poetry: Yannis Ritsos and Eleni Vakalo"
Workshop: Christian Sahner, "Christianity in Syria: Past and Present"
Sophomore Open House
Workshop: Nikolaos Papazarkadas, "Epigraphy in Nineteenth Century Greece: Institutional and Ideological Aspects"
Workshop: Yael Berda, "The Citizen, The Suspect and the Civil Servant: British Colonial Legacies of Emergency in Cyprus"
Workshop: Stavros Vlizos, “Representation and Perception of Greek Cult Statues During the Middle and Late Imperial Period: The Pheidian Zeus”
Informal Discussion with President Shirley Tilghman
Lecture: Anthony Grafton, "Martin Crusius: A Late Humanist Confronts a Tradition Transformed"
Film Screening: "Strella" (A Woman's Way)
Workshop: Georgia Pateridou, “The Intellectual as a National Figure in Greece in the 1880s”
Informal Discussion: Kalypso Nicolaidis, “Greek Democracy Today: A European Story”
Film Screening: "Homeland" (Χώρα Προέλευσης)
Workshop: Evgenia Sifaki, "Debating Hellenism in C.P. Cavafy’s: 'Going Back Home from Greece' and 'Philhellene'"
Lecture: Basil Gounaris, "Greece and the Balkans: A Story of a Troubled Relationship (19th-20th centuries)"
Workshop: Rossitza Schroeder, "Images and Monastic Practice: The Funerary Chapel of the Chora Monastery in Constantinople"
- Department: Shelby Cullom Davis Center for Historical Studies
- Department: Society of Fellows, Council of Humanities
- Department: The Center for Collaborative History
- Department: The Princeton University Orange Pan-Hellenic Association
- Department: University of Pennsylvania
- Department: Wilson College
- Department: Wilson College Signature Lecture Series
- Department: Woodrow Wilson School