Year 2014 Archive
- Location: Monastery of Hagios Ioannis Prodromos, Greece
- Location: 201 Marx Hall
- Location: 202 Jones Hall
- Location: 210 Dickinson Hall
- Location: 211 Dickinson Hall
- Location: 300 Wallace Hall
- Location: 5 Ivy Lane
- Location: Aaron Burr Hall, Room 216
- Location: Aaron Burr Hall, Room 219
- Location: Athens, Greece
- Location: Betts Auditorium, Architecture Building
- Location: Campus Club, 5 Prospect Avenue
- Location: Chancellor Green #105
- Location: Chancellor Green Rotunda
- Location: Chancellor Green, 103
- Location: Computer Science 104
- Location: Computer Science Room, 105
- Location: Crete
- Location: Dodds Auditorium (Robertson Hall: Woodrow Wilson School)
- Location: East Pyne, 161
- Location: East Pyne, Room 010
- Location: Erdman Center, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Location: Fine Hall
- Location: Firestone Library
- Location: Firestone Library, A-18-D-2
- Location: Frick Chemistry Lab
- Location: Greece
- Location: Hamilton Murray Theater
- Location: Lobby of Scheide Caldwell House
- Location: Mathey College Common Room
- Location: McAlpin Rehearsal Room, Woolworth Center
- Location: McCarter Theater
- Location: McCormick Hall
- Location: McCormick Hall, Room 101
- Location: McCormick Hall, Room 106
- Location: McCosh 10
- Location: Mudd Library
- Location: Mytilene, Greece
- Location: Paros, Greece
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Location: Princeton Art Museum
- Location: Princeton University Chapel
- Location: Richardson Auditorium
- Location: Robertson Hall, 023
- Location: Robertson Hall, Bowl 1
- Location: Robertson Hall, Bowl 16
- Location: Robertson Hall, Bowl 2
- Location: Robertson Hall, Room 011
- Location: Santorini, Greece
- Location: Scheide Caldwell House, Room 103
Reading: Adrianne Kalfopoulou, "Ruin: Essays in Exilic Living"
Conference: Graduate Student Conference in Modern Greek Studies, "Works in Progress: New Approaches"
Film Screening: "History Zero," "Lost Monument," and "The Remake" by Stefanos Tsivopoulos
Film Screening: "Agora" by Alejandro Amenabar
Film Screening: "The Third Motherland (Cyprus, 2011)" by Costas M. Constantinou and Giorgos Kykkou Skordis
Workshop: Michalis Moutselos, "Who Votes for Golden Dawn? Individual and Ecological Determinants of the Rise of the Extreme Right in Greece"
Class Presentation: "Re: Staging the Greeks: A Journey to Greece"
Class Presentation: "Venice and the Mediterranean World: A Journey to Crete"
Lecture: Panayotis Tournikiotis, "Re-Think Athens in the 21st Century"
Workshop: Nikos Michailidis, "Between God and Nation: Pontian-Greek Musical Creativity in Contemporary Turkey"
Lecture: Richard Miles, "Cosmopolitanism and the Cult of the Martyrs in Late Antique North Africa"
Lecture: Anastasia Drandaki, "Painting and Politics in Venetian Crete on the Eve of the Council of Ferrara-Florence (1438-39)"
Informal Talk: Nassos Papalexandrou, " Greek Antiquities as Diplomatic Gifts in Greek-US Political Relations after WWII"
Lecture: Karen Emmerich, "‘A genre mixed but valid’: Dionysios Solomos, Translation, and the Editorial Abyss"
Workshop: Zachary Chitwood, "Praying for the Dead: The Role of Liturgical Commemoration in Byzantine Foundations"
Lecture: Katerina Stergiopoulou, "Between the Lines: Seferis Anti-Writing Pound's Homer"
Lecture: Eleni Papargyriou, "Cavafy's Photographic Adaptations"
Lecture and Performance: Kyriakos Kalaitzidis, "Post-Byzantine Musical Manuscripts: A Source for Oriental Secular Music"
Lecture: Brent Nongbri, "Reimagining late Antique 'Libraries' in Egypt:The Cases of the Beatty and Bodmer Papyri"
Talk: Nicholas Marinides, "From the Holy Mountain: Anastasius of Sinai, Byzantine Lay Piety, and the Rise of Islam"
Film Screening: "Kisses to the Children," Directed by Vasilis Loules
- Location: Scheide Caldwell House, Room 209
- Location: School of Architecture, N107
- Location: Stuart Hall, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Location: Taplin Hall
- Location: TBA
- Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
- Location: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Location: Visualization Center, 225 Lewis Library
- Location: West Room, Firestone Library