Building & Office Hours
The building is open daily from 7 a.m. through the evening hours. Office hours are 8:45 a.m.- 5 p.m., Mon.-Thurs.; 8:45 a.m.-4 p.m. on Fridays.
CJL and Princeton University recognized student groups or Princeton University academic and administrative departments may reserve space by sending an email to Ruth Palmer, CJL Admininistrator, with the following information:
- Name of Department or Student Group
- Department & Fund Codes (to hold reservation)
- Date space is needed
- Time, beginning and end, include the time you will need access to the room for set-up
- Name of requested room, 2nd and 3rd choices if appropriate. For further details about CJL spaces, see Description of Spaces.
- Title of event
- Anticipated number expected to attend.
- Indicate If food will be served. If food is served, a fee for clean-up may be charged by Building Services.
- Indicate if Building Services equipment will be needed for the event (tables, chairs, etc.)
CJL affiliated student groups who are recognized by the University and the Dean of the Office of Religious Life have priority with space reservations.
Individuals or non-profit groups outside of the University who wish to reserve space at the CJL should contact Princeton University Conference and Event Services.
Description of Spaces
Main (1st) Floor
Feinberg Auditorium (Room 1) – This multipurpose auditorium is downstairs on the lower level and features a small kitchenette with a sink and refrigerator. A variety of events, including Shabbat services, play rehearsals, and CJL and Registrar's Office classes are held in Feinberg Auditorium.
Billiard and TV Rooms – Adjoining rooms where students can hang out and play a game of pool, enjoy a board game, watch TV, play Wii, or meet with friends. The TV room also contains a small kitchenette equipped with a coffee machine, refrigerator and microwave.