Information for Students without Meal Plans
- Students must register online for Seders. Registration begins March 26th and ends April 9th.
- Students who pre-register and don't show up will be charged the full price for these meals. Students who do not pre-register and show up for Seders will be charged full price for the meal.
- The Seders may not be charged against one of your allotted two weekly meals - the CJL will cover your costs.
- You may use one of your two free meals for the following week's Shabbat meals or other meals throughout the week. If you do not have meals available, the CJL will cover your costs.
All students are welcome and encouraged to eat at the CJL during the course of Passover. Here are some suggestions for those without meal plans:
- If you are charging a meal, remember that meals purchased using Paw Points are discounted. If you will be paying for some of your meals during the holiday, add Paw Points to your PUID beforehand.
- Dinner and lunch on Shabbat (Friday night, April 18th -Saturday April 19th) will be free for upperclass and graduate students
- Plus, remember that all upperclass get two free meals in dining halls per week!
Information for Students with Meal Plans
- Students must register online for Seders. Registration opens March 26th and ends on April 9th.
- Passover Seders, Shabbat and holiday meals are provided at no additional charge to students meal plan
Information for Faculty and Staff
- Advanced reservations are required for Seders regardless of payment method. Registration opens March 26th and ends April 9th.
- Acceptable methods of payment include: Paw Points on PUID, cash or check.
- Faculty and staff who are paying by cash or check must pay in person by April 10th at the Center for Jewish Life. Checks may be made payable to "The Trustees of Princeton University."
- Click here for meal rates.