Be an Engagment Intern with the CJL!
Due to Marni Blitz (either drop by the Program Office or email: email@example.com) by Sunday, April 21
CJL Student Engagement Internships
Connecting Princeton student to Jewish life one cup of coffee at a time
Both CEI and JRC interns will:
- Build relationships with individuals by having meaningful conversations.
- Develop strategies for creating customized Jewish experiences for your peers
- Plan initiatives that help implement these strategies
- Meet weekly with CJL staff for professional development training and supervision
- Engage in weekly Jewish learning with CJL staff and other opportunities for your own Jewish enrichment
CEI - Reach out to Jewish friends in existing social networks and connect them to Jewish life in ways that are meaningful and relevant to them.
JRC – Reach out to Jewish freshmen in your residential college and connect them to the CJL community in ways that are meaningful and relevant to them.
Stipend: $200 each semester
Budget: $150 for coffee dates, plus money available for initiatives