Don't Forget to Register for Passover Seders - ends April 4th
Information for Students without Meal Plans
- Students must register online for Seders. Registration begins March 12th and ends April 4th.
- Students who pre-register and don't show up will be charged the full price for these meals. Students who do not pre-register and show up for Seders will be charged full price for the meal.
- The Seders and Shabbat dinner will be charged against your allotted two extra meals. If you do not have meals available, the CJL will cover your costs.
All students are welcome and encouraged to eat at the CJL during the course of Passover. Here are some suggestions for those without meal plans:
- If you are charging a meal, remember that meals purchased using Paw Points are discounted. If you will be paying for some of your meals during the holiday, add Paw Points to your PUID beforehand.
- Dinner and lunch on Shabbat (Friday night, April 13th -Saturday April 14th) will be free for upperclass and graduate students.
- In addition, we will have a late seating for a holiday lunch at 12:30 on April 8th and a holiday dinner on April 12 at 8:30pm to accommodate those who attend holiday services, and these will be free for upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Plus, remember that all upperclass get two free meals in dining halls per week!
Information for Students with Meal Plans
- Students must register on line for Seders. Registration opens on March 12 and ends on April 4th.
- Passover Seders, Shabbat and holiday meals are provided at no additional charge to students meal plans.
Information for Faculty and Staff
- Advanced reservations are required for Seders regardless of payment method. Registration opens March 12th and ends on April 4th.
- Acceptable methods of payment include: Paw Points on PUID, cash or check.
- Faculty and staff who are paying by cash or check must pay in person by April 4th at the Center for Jewish Life. Checks may be made payable to "Princeton University."
- Click here for meal rates.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org