Community Members and Alum
Your contribution enables us to cover the cost of our High Holiday services, as well as provide the resources for dozens of programs to enrich Jewish life at Princeton throughout the year. Please consider a tax-deductable gift to this year’s campaign, in order to help fund:
- Shabbat services, meals and hospitality for more than 125 students on a weekly basis and holiday celebrations for hundreds more,
- Cultural performances, such as plays, klezmer music, and our own a cappella group, Koleinu.
- Student interns connecting hundreds of their peers to Jewish life on a one-on-one basis.
The minimum contribution level for High Holiday tickets to the general community is $180 per adult or $500 for a family of three or more adults (all children college age and under receive tickets with no additional donation).
We welcome the participation of all those who wish to join us for services. Financial aid is available on a case-by-case basis for those who require assistance. If you are unable to donate at the minimum level, please call 609-258-2288 to discuss payment options.
You may make your contribution and order your tickets by:
- Using our secure Online Donation Form and filling in ticket information on the second page
- Downloading our reply form and mailing to The Center for Jewish Life, 70 Washington Road, Princeton, NJ 08540
Tickets will be mailed to those whose cards or online donations are received by August 28, 2013. After that date you will need to pick up your tickets at the Center for Jewish Life office during business hours or at the entrance to the services.
Children at Services
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times during services. A room is available downstairs in Alexander Hall for children if they cannot sit through services, but children are NOT to be left there without an adult to supervise them.