Faculty, Staff, and Family of Current Students
As you may know, the Center for Jewish Life charges members of the greater Princeton community for High Holiday services. Students, faculty, and staff (and their families) are not required to pay for High Holiday tickets. This is just one of many ways the CJL endeavors to serve the Princeton University family.
While there is no required contribution, everyone except current graduate and undergraduate students will need to obtain tickets. You may order tickets in one of the following ways.
- If you are making a donation, use our secure Online Donation Form and fill out the ticket information on the second page.
- Download our reply form and send it to the Center for Jewish Life, 70 Washington Road, Princeton, NJ 08540 or via campus mail.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information on which services you want to attend (Conservative, Orthodox, Reform), how many adult tickets and youth (college-aged or younger) tickets you need, and where you want them sent.
- If you are a family member of a current student, the student may stop by our office to request and pick up tickets for you.
Tickets will be mailed to those whose requests are received by August 28, 2013. After that date you will need to pick up your tickets at the Center for Jewish Life office during business hours or the location of the services.
A contribution to the Center for Jewish Life enables us to cover the cost of our High Holiday services, as well as provide the resources for dozens of programs to enrich Jewish life at Princeton throughout the year. Please consider a tax-deductable gift to this year’s campaign, in order to help fund:
- Shabbat services, meals and hospitality for more than 125 students on a weekly basis and holiday celebrations for hundreds more,
- Cultural performances, such as plays, klezmer music, and our own a cappella group, Koleinu.
- Student interns connecting hundreds of their peers to Jewish life on a one-on-one basis.
Families of students who wish to join them for a holiday meal at the Center for Jewish Life should pick up a CJL Dining Card to load with Paw Points for dining - see Paying for Meals for directions. If you have questions, please contact Ruth Palmer at 609.258.1153 or email@example.com.