Alliance for Surgery and Anesthesia (ASAP) Call for Abstracts
Share your research and expertise with the ASAP community!
The ASAP Program Committee invites papers of high quality in the areas of global anesthesia, surgery, obstetrics, burden of disease and other related public health topics.
Abstract submissions are reviewed for scientific content, logical presentation, and current interest of the topic to the global health community.
- Email your abstract to to Bridget Long: email@example.com
- Deadline: July 15th, 2013 by 5 p.m.
- All submitted abstracts should report new information not previously published or presented at a national or international scientific meeting.
All abstracts should include the following:
- Background: a concise statement of the issue under investigation or a hypothesis
- Methods: the experimental methods used (including the statistical analyses employed)
- Results: specific findings
- Conclusions: a summary of findings that are supported by your results (statistical analyses used to support the conclusions, where appropriate, should be included)
- Title: Titles are limited to 150 characters (this includes spaces).
- Authors: Authors' names should be typed in upper- and lowercase letters (please do not use all capital letters). Use first name and last name. The author presenting the paper must be designated. There is a limit of 10 authors per abstract.
- Affiliations: Each author should be listed by institution, city, state and country.
- Abstract Body: Abstracts are limited to 2,500 characters (this includes spaces). If your abstract includes tables or graphics, please save them as either JPEGs or GIFs. Tables embedded as JPEGs or GIFs do NOT count toward the character limit. Your abstract, including images and tables, must fit on one page.