Free MCAT Resources from the Princeton Review
The Princeton Review offers extensive free resources and comprehensive prep programs to help students score their best on the MCAT.
- Free full-length MCAT practice test with personalized score report analysis: www.PrincetonReview.com/demo
- Free MCAT Strategy Sessions covering exam content and test-taking strategies: www.PrincetonReview.com/events
- Free MCAT Diagnostic Exams designed to assess strengths and weaknesses in each MCAT subject (5 free exams available): www.PrincetonReview.com/demo
Free MCAT 2015 - Sneak Peek gives you exclusive access to:
- A series of short videos outlining the content and format of the new MCAT, plus a list of the undergraduate courses you’ll need to take to prepare
- Two interactive modules, powered by amplifire™, to test your knowledge of the upcoming changes
- A 2-hour MCAT assessment that includes questions from the new Psychological, Social and Biological Foundations of Behavior section www.PrincetonReview.com/MCATSneakPeek
- Prep course discounts for student organizations or academic departments -- Ask about partnership opportunities.
- Job Opportunities – they are now hiring instructors for SAT, ACT, MCAT, LSAT, GMAT and GRE courses, along with a number of other programs.
- Comprehensive prep programs – Visit www.PrincetonReview.com for a full list of prep options and local schedules.