Office of Career Services
Career Services' goal is to help with the development of lifelong career management skills and integration of academic and career interests. They endeavor to foster and maintain relationships with employers and provide services to facilitate their connection to students and alumni seeking employment opportunities.
Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students (ODUS)
The staff in the Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students is committed to enriching the undergraduate experience at Princeton University. ODUS is part of the Office of the Vice President for Campus Life.
Use the directory of student organizations to locate health-related student groups such as Medicine For All People, AIDS Awareness/Student Global AIDS Campaign, Bioethics Forum, Princeton Against Cancer Together, and Youth For Organ Donation Awareness.
Office of International Programs (OIP)
The Office of International Programs, home to the Study Abroad Program (SAP), and Fellowships Advising serves as Princeton's primary resource for undergraduates seeking to gain experiences abroad and for undergraduates, graduating seniors, and alumni seeking to apply for fellowships and scholarships.
For more detailed information on studying abroad as a premed student, click here.
The Pace Center
The Pace Center is Princeton University’s central resource for civic engagement. It supports efforts by all members of the extended University community to identify and act on the problems of society.
Pace connects individuals and groups with opportunities to thoughtfully address civic problems and have an impact through activities including direct volunteer service, civic action break trips, public service internships and fellowships, student civic engagement projects, and engaged academics.
Pre-Health Student Groups
- African Cervical Cancer Initiative
- American Red Cross (Student Volunteer Council)
- Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children (FIMRC)
- Medicine for All People
- Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS)
- Operation Smile
- Princeton Against Cancer Together (PACT)
- Princeton Disabilities Awareness (PDA)
- Princetonians for Health Care Reform (PHCR)
- Princeton JockDocs
- Princeton Pre-Dental Association (PPDA)
- Princeton Premedical Society
- Princeton Pre-Veterinary Medical Association (PPVMA)
- The Princeton Public Health Review (PPHR)
- Relay for Life at Princeton
- Sexual Harassment/Assault Advising, Resources, and Education (SHARE)
- Student Global Aids Campaign (SGAC)
- Student Health Advisory Board (SHAB)
- TropicalClinics for Rural Health (TCRH)
- Unite for Sight
University Health Services (UHS)
University Health Services is a fully accredited health care facility that provides comprehensive health services to Princeton University undergraduate and graduate students and their dependents, and Princeton University faculty and staff. UHS clinicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during the academic year. The four main divisions of UHS are Medical Services, Counseling & Psychological Services, Employee Health Services, and Health Promotion & Wellness Services.