Update on HR Move & Office Closure
HR will be closed for normal business operations from Wednesday, July 25, through Wednesday, August 1 due to the move, and will reopen for business on Thursday, August 2.
For emergencies, leave a message on the HR voicemail (8-3300) or email (email@example.com), which HR will monitor throughout each day. Non-emergency voicemails and emails will be responded to on or after August 2.
HR’s main office will be moving temporarily to the third floor at 100 Overlook Center, which is next to 701 Carnegie Center. HR will move again in approximately five months to the more permanent location on the fourth floor at 100 Overlook. Regular dedicated shuttle service will be provided to and from Main Campus beginning on August 2. Parking will also be available at 100 Overlook.
Due to the move to 100 Overlook, HR will have a new on campus HR Service Center (see below for the description) at 4 New South.
Wednesday, July 25, through Wednesday, August 1
- HR is closed for normal business operations.
- HR asks that individuals not contact HR during this time except in the case of a true emergency.
- Learning and development classes will be held as previously scheduled in the HR Training Room, 7 New South.
Monday, July 23, noon
- Deadline to submit job postings or requests for other talent acquisition services, including extending job offers, conducting reference checks, coordinating background checks, issuing access to CAPS, having a search planning meeting, etc.
Tuesday, July 24, 4:30 p.m.
- Biweekly payroll deadline is moved up from Friday for I-9s, casual hourly forms, and other payroll forms.
- Deadline for individuals to submit children’s tuition grants, staff education, and other benefits forms.
Thursday, August 2
- HR will begin to restore normal services and asks for everyone’s patience as it is anticipated that response times and certain services are likely to be delayed.
After the Move
HR is committed to providing a smooth transition to restore our services. Be aware that:
- Telephone numbers will remain the same.
- HR staff members will continue to meet with their client departments on the campus as well as at either of the two new locations at 4 New South and 100 Overlook Center.
- HR encourages employees to schedule appointments whenever possible.
HR Service Center, 4 New South
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Complete or drop off forms in person including I-9, casual hourly, personal data, etc. Send forms electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. For information security, drop off forms in person that contain confidential or restricted information.
- Benefits services are available by appointment with walk-in hours from 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, or 12:30–4:00 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday.
- HR staff members are available for walk-ins and by appointment.
HR Main Office, 100 Overlook Center, Third Floor
Standard business hours
- Meet with individuals or groups by appointment (strongly recommended).
Anyone with questions can contact HR at email@example.com or 8-3300.